Be Gas Safe Aware

Back to products

Badly installed and poorly serviced gas appliances can cause gas leaks, fires, explosions and carbon monoxide (CO) poisoning. Every year, thousands of people across the UK are diagnosed with CO poisoning; this highly poisonous gas can kill silently, quickly and without warning, as it cannot be seen, tasted or smelled.   It is strongly advised that all gas appliances in your property need to be safety checked by a Gas Safe registered engineer annually, as well as serviced according to manufacturer’s instructions. For homeowners, it’s also worth having your gas pipework inspected at the same time as having a gas safety check, every year – and, if you’re a landlord – it’s the law.     For gas safe advice and to find or check an engineer, visit the Gas Safe Register website at or call 0800 408 5500.   All Ariston accredited installers are Gas Safe registered. Their details can be found at:    

  • Benefits
  • Request Information
    * mandatory fields